• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Attire

SierraRed

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
5 Year Member
Every Friday before a game I wear a Husker shirt to work. Tomorrow is a big game for us, so I'm going all out. I'm wearing a Husker polo and ball cap, and I wore a Husker windbreaker. My keychain has a Husker bottle-opener on it, my employee ID lanyard is Big Red, and I have a pennant in my office commemorating the national championship seasons. Am I taking this a little too far?

I agree. Silly question.:Corn2:

Unknown.jpeg

Every Friday before a game I wear a Husker shirt to work. Tomorrow is a big game for us, so I'm going all out. I'm wearing a Husker polo and ball cap, and I wore a Husker windbreaker. My keychain has a Husker bottle-opener on it, my employee ID lanyard is Big Red, and I have a pennant in my office commemorating the national championship seasons. Am I taking this a little too far?

Not at all. Just remember to wear Depends before game time :thumbsup:

No.

Everything is OK except for the NC Pennant. Historical artifacts should be preserved in museum conditions and not out for every day environmental exposure

I wear the same Husker thong until 1/2 time. It comes off we Nu is losing. And stays on if winning

I wear the same Husker thong until 1/2 time. It comes off we Nu is losing. And stays on if winning
After reading that…..Instead of watching the game I might go golfing in 30 degree weather trying to keep my mind elsewhere

Last edited:

Yes, I typically wear some Husker attire on Fridays to work during the college football season. GBR!

For one of our senior members on the board, I do believe someone or something is on crack. :cool:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back