• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hugh Freeze to Liberty

Hugh Freeze hired to coach at a fundamentalist Christian university? WORST... MATCH... EVER!

...or a tremendous amount of "forgiveness of sins" displayed by a Christian organization.

Or "win at all costs"? I guess that all depends on perception. Forgiveness seems to work in interesting ways these days, even for those who never ask for it or attempt to receive it.

Or "win at all costs"? I guess that all depends on perception. Forgiveness seems to work in interesting ways these days, even for those who never ask for it or attempt to receive it.
Thankfully we have Federal and State agencies to determine who needs to be legally forgiven. I’m not sure if Liberty had to forgive any legal indiscretions. Moral and ethical forgiveness is up to the individual. Liberty better hope they did their due diligence.

Liberty U can suck a whole basket full of eggs for all I care. All politics aside, claiming any president is a prophecy is anti-American.

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/8/17941066/the-trump-prophecy-liberty-university-christian-nationalism
:Lol:
I feel your disgust. As a Trump voter my back painfully aches with the burden I must bare.

FWIW, Turner Gill is the only reason I even know about Liberty U. HM forum is the only reason I know they were hiring. I think you would be hard pressed to find any president in our Country's history where some group somewhere didn't declare them to be prophetic. In fact, you could probably print out the Vox article and place it on a scale. Then you can print your post above and place that paper on the other side of that scale. My hypothesis is that the scale would balance out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back