• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huge Recruiting Weekend (Jan 22 - 24) Got 2 commits; More on the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind TE Chase Allen just started his visit. Got to Lincoln late last night so will be here through Monday.

Brian Stewart ‏<s>@</s>stewdg1 <small class="time"></small>I'm coming after you - come be part of something special. 2016 Class ( The final push)

CZfmyH4UUAAbkDu.jpg

I think this is a shout-out to Jackson. :)

That, is cool

Finished shoveling 32"of snow on my 100 yd long driveway. WAS tired sore, and hungry. Opened up huskermax.com to find another recruit. The pain is a little less:Biggrin:

Finished shoveling 32"of snow on my 100 yd long driveway. WAS tired sore, and hungry. Opened up huskermax.com to find another recruit. The pain is a little less:Biggrin:

They have these cool things call SNOW BLOWERS. Anyone with a 100 yard drive way should probably look into one! ;)

Thats alot of snow, I hope you have a tractor, or polaris.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back