• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HS All-American Bowl

After watching this video some of my concerns about Bryce being too tall are alleviated. The fact that they say he is athletic and has no problem getting low. Means he should be able to get underneath the opponents pads. Is he an early enrollee? If so he may even be able to add a significant amount of weight by the start of the season. Adding 20 pounds on a 6'7" frame is not that hard. Also being a wrestler points towards him being able to stay low.

After watching this video some of my concerns about Bryce being too tall are alleviated. The fact that they say he is athletic and has no problem getting low. Means he should be able to get underneath the opponents pads. Is he an early enrollee? If so he may even be able to add a significant amount of weight by the start of the season. Adding 20 pounds on a 6'7" frame is not that hard. Also being a wrestler points towards him being able to stay low.
Not an early enrollee but he plays football at 305, so he won’t need to put on any weight really.

Not an early enrollee but he plays football at 305, so he won’t need to put on any weight really.
Cool and the thing I try to tell HS coaches that are concerned about their kids cutting weight for wrestling. That weight comes back on so quick after wrestling is over, they will not even notice it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back