• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How is that rebuild going?

The only team we have played that passes a lot since—was MSU. Let’s see what happens Sat. Our pass D is suspect yes. We get burned on deep balls a lot and give up big pass plays. Still. Turnovers still a huge problem.
Thus the uninspired play. Our D backfield just wasn't getting it and our pass rush was off as well.

Maryland will be very similar to CU. As far as offense. So we will see soon enough.

Last edited:

I am seeing the same old execution errors and we played a team where QB could deliver the ball, same issues over and over HH is a turnover machine.

Maryland will be very similar to CU. As far as offense. So we will see soon enough.
You’re 100% correct in that Maryland is almost 70% passing yds versus the rush. Our lads had best be ready for that and our pass rush better be stepped up a notch. Penn State absolutely murdered Tagovailoa and his passing went into the dumpster. Mary had 4 turnovers (2 ints 2 fumbles) and he was running for his life all game. On paper it should be a very close game.....

I would have probably said Sanders until he demoted his OC (despite 408 yards of offense per game) and implied getting new offensive linemen was as easy as changing a tire.

If Deion doesn’t have any interest or intention to develop players, it‘s not going to end well in Boulder. He may have already lost the locker room. If so, it’s impossible to get back quickly and CU will lose out.

If that happens, good luck landing dudes like Jordan Seaton.

The only team we have played that passes a lot since—was MSU. Let’s see what happens Sat. Our pass D is suspect yes. We get burned on deep balls a lot and give up big pass plays. Still. Turnovers still a huge problem.

We don’t match up well with Maryland. They can stretch the field vertically on offense and have a pretty stout rush defense.

If we can’t get anything going on offense, it’s going to be a carbon copy of the CU game - we keep it close until the defense gets gassed, and the Terps pull away late.

Pal, Sanders is by far the better coach. The guy will have Colorado playing for a National Championship in three years while Rhule will be trying for a third time to get a transfer portal QB that actually could get Nebraska to a bowl game.

Considering Rhule has a plan and Sanders has receipts, I think Rhule is doing a lot better.

If we can slap together some kind of offense and get to a bowl game it won't even be a discussion.
Pal how did Rhule do against Prime this year?

We don’t match up well with Maryland. They can stretch the field vertically on offense and have a pretty stout rush defense.

If we can’t get anything going on offense, it’s going to be a carbon copy of the CU game - we keep it close until the defense gets gassed, and the Terps pull away late.
I agree for all the reasons stated.
I believe we will fail to move the chains on offense and our defense will be gassed.
My game prediction supports my dismal opinion for our chances.
Insert "sad face".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back