• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How is that rebuild going?

After I read your question I had to make sure that Nebraska wasn’t heading into an off week.

After I read your question I had to make sure that Nebraska wasn’t heading into an off week.
My thoughts are based mainly on how both coaches handled publicly their loses this weekend. But then I thought about how after they beat us there were some pointing toward Sanders is the answer.

Which coach is rebuilding their program better for the future;

Rhule

or

Sanders
Well our OL is doing better than theirs. But then a couple weeks ago when talking about his OL Deion admitted if they were good they probably wouldn't have been in the portal for him to get.

And this is his second press conference in a row where he admits his kid needed an injection for pain during the game so he could keep playing, anyone know where we stand on that one.

Well our OL is doing better than theirs. But then a couple weeks ago when talking about his OL Deion admitted if they were good they probably wouldn't have been in the portal for him to get.

And this is his second press conference in a row where he admits his kid needed an injection for pain during the game so he could keep playing, anyone know where we stand on that one.
Who do you think will have the better program in say 5 years?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back