• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How does the Fianl Big 12 series end up

How many wins for the final Big 12 Siries

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
So how does this final series end for the Huskers in the Big 12. 3-0 ; 0-3 or somwhere in between?

Either 2-1 or 1-2... I can't yet decide, but I'd lean toward 1-2 -- for the simple fact that Mizzou is on a bit of a roll -- and the series probably means more to them. Nebraska will probably need to sweep and then hope for some help to make the conference tourney -- I don't know if that's enough motivation for a team that appears like they are mentally finished.

Last edited:

I am not sure what to think....last 2 years seem like they win the last series as it does not matter and they play loose. Probably win 2 of 3.

Either 2-1 or 1-2... I can't yet decide, but I'd lean toward 1-2 -- for the simple fact that Mizzou is on a bit of a roll -- and the series probably means more to them. Nebraska will probably need to sweep and then hope for some help to make the conference tourney -- I don't know if that's enough motivation for a team that appears like they are mentally finished.

......and, physically finished! :eek:

GET TICKETS

Back