• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How do you feel....Interesting read nonetheless.

Not so upset where they slotted us, but if they apply the same slanted view to the others, then we should be above a few on the Tier 1 list

We are in the same group with Stanford, Michigan State, Georgia, Auburn, Texas A&M and Wisconsin. I feel that is pretty darn good and just about right. No CC in 17 years and plenty of blow-out losses in recent years does not merit kingship.

The IDEA of michigan carries a lot more weight than the REALITY of michigan. Almost always has.

As for nebraska not being a "king"? Whatever. This list looks to the past...i'm interested in the future.
Could not agree more. We need to take care of business the next several years and all that "SUBJECTIVE" BS will take care of itself. I could not care less where some Fox "scribe" wants to rate our stature in college football. Only think that counts is winning our division, winning a conference title and finishing in the top 10.

MR knew that when he took the job of attempting to return the Huskers to prominance IMO.

Last edited:
Michigan doesnt belong in front of Nebraska. NU has been just as, if not more successful than Michigan since 97 AND has beaten those dumb winged helmets the last 2 meetings.

I feel Nebraska fans know we have to look forward and never more rely on past history of accomplishment for a sense of well being.

NU hasn't won a conference championship in a generation.

Contemplate that factoid for a few...

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back