• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Honey Badger - Doing the right thing

bentNblue

Red Shirt
20 Year Member
Last year I was not much of a fan of the Honey Badger at LSU...although his talents were undeniable, he appeared to 'cocky' for me to be much of a fan. However, after reading the following article, I'm beginning to change my mind.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/matheiu-enrolls-lsu-miles-focus-183247923--ncaaf.html

After being released from the team for failing a drug test, he did not whine about it...didn't call out the coaches or the administration...didn't blame anyone else, nor did he run away (to play somewhere else). Instead, he checked himself into a treatment center and after being released from there has re-enrolled for the fall semester at LSU. He is working out, staying in shape, and waiting for an opportunity to rejoin his team if that opportunity becomes available. It appears that is a possibility in 2013.

Seriously, for a 20 year old...I am impressed that he now appears to be making good choices. He is remaining loyal to his school, team, and coaches after seriously disappointing all three. I'm impressed and wish him the very best at staying drug free and possibly making ammends to LSU and the football team.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back