• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Honest question

To be totally honest, would appreciate you not posting potentially inflammatory comments like this in that other thread... or anywhere else, for that matter. It's stuff like this, and the responses they generate, that sends threads into tailspins and gets them locked. Discussion is one thing, but throwing lit bottle rockets into the room is another. Thanks.
To be fair, I posted that before any news or details came out at all.

To be fair, I posted that before any news or details came out at all.
Not a great justification. It was an act of outrageously poor judgement, added nothing helpful to the conversation. If ever someone else is accused of harming you, you probably hope people don't start posting nonsense like that in a way that makes it your fault. Joking or not.

Not a great justification. It was an act of outrageously poor judgement, added nothing helpful to the conversation. If ever someone else is accused of harming you, you probably hope people don't start posting nonsense like that in a way that makes it your fault. Joking or not.
At that point there weren’t even details yet as to why he was arrested. I went back to screenshot to show you that it was on the 1st page, and not a single detail had emerged yet. The fact that it later came out that it was domestic violence is completely unrelated.

Regardless, I will go back and read the forum rules if they’re posted to make sure I abide by them, but I couldn’t find them.

"At that point there weren’t even details yet as to why he was arrested. I went back to screenshot to show you that it was on the 1st page, and not a single detail had emerged yet. The fact that it later came out that it was domestic violence is completely unrelated.

Regardless, I will go back and read the forum rules if they’re posted to make sure I abide by them, but I couldn’t find them.
The link is at the bottom of the page. "Terms and rules".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back