• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hold the phone on Suttles to Miami: Its Not Happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would think this discussion was between Bo and Al Golden as I speculated in the OP.....

Barry Jackson ‏<S>@</S>flasportsbuzz After discussion um has decided not to take ernest suttles who was thrown off nebraska team for breaking bottle on teammates' head

He will land somewhere, whether it'd be at another BCS school or div 1-aa. Needs to control that anger though.

He was going to have a sit a year anyway so this gives him time to look for a school that he can fit in with....and I agree he will end up somewhere at a school that is willing to give him a second chance....

He will land somewhere, whether it'd be at another BCS school or div 1-aa. Needs to control that anger though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back