• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HOL HD: Ryan Held Husker Nation Tour

Well if some of you guys wouldn't stalk him that wouldn't happen (as much). The last thread was interesting but you guys swarmed it like vultures & RR shut it down quickly. That's what's unreal.

Well if some of you guys wouldn't stalk him that wouldn't happen (as much). The last thread was interesting but you guys swarmed it like vultures & RR shut it down quickly. That's what's unreal.
Excuse you, I made NO, ZERO comments on that thread.

And I made one but it was innocuous. Still trying to figure out who "you guys" is...
If you think you're not one of 'you guys' then you shouldn't be offended. But the thread that was locked was clearly done by the same guys that stalk him in every thread. Navythomas brought up the topic of locked threads so he at least knows who 'you guys' are.

If you think you're not one of 'you guys' then you shouldn't be offended. But the thread that was locked was clearly done by the same guys that stalk him in every thread. Navythomas brought up the topic of locked threads so he at least knows who 'you guys' are.

That stuff does go on in reference to several posters, I'm not a fan of it either. Every time Paramus makes a post - and his are almost always very informative - it gets attacked like a wounded fish by paranhas. I don't know about "stalking" though - there are only so many posts on the board and nearly every one is bound to be viewed at some point along the way.

That stuff does go on in reference to several posters, I'm not a fan of it either. Every time Paramus makes a post - and his are almost always very informative - it gets attacked like a wounded fish by paranhas. I don't know about "stalking" though - there are only so many posts on the board and nearly every one is bound to be viewed at some point along the way.
Agree, Paramus, GFOA & SoCal seem to bring out the bite before the bark. :Lol:

My apologies, end of hijack. :Cheers:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back