• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hoiberg sick

Sofa King

Recruit
2 Year Member
Lots of speculation that Coach Fred may have coronavirus.
If he does, he just unwittingly infected a whole bunch of people.

Wow. I'm gonna guess there's discussions in Lincoln right now if campus should be closed. I hope Fred is going to be ok, but this looks absolutely horrible.

While this won't be the only reason, I have to imagine this situation will play a huge factor in the NCAA announcing postponing (at best) the rest of the college basketball season at some point tomorrow morning. If Fred tests positive, that impacts all B1G teams.

Here’s hoping that Fred doesn’t have it...was thinking about his ticker.

Until they find out, they need to keep the players isolated. Vedral and Banks will be out of spring ball, but if they were at bball practice and went back to football locker room yesterday? Not good. Entire spring practice season might be cancelled.

And recall that Coach Fred has a history of cardiac issues.
My hope is that we all take time to pray for him and his healthy recovery before making assertions regarding whether or not he should have been on the bench tonight.

You're right, Sofa, but this is going to be a mess for the program and for the school

The news just said they are keeping the players quarantined in the locker room. They didn't mention if they also have the Indiana team quarantined. Wouldn't make much sense to have let them leave if they're holding our guys. Anybody know?

Here’s hoping that Fred doesn’t have it...was thinking about his ticker.

Until they find out, they need to keep the players isolated. Vedral and Banks will be out of spring ball, but if they were at bball practice and went back to football locker room yesterday? Not good. Entire spring practice season might be cancelled.

I think you might be getting a little ahead of yourself. There are other things in the world that might cause someone to be ill.

Makes no sense to let them go if the results aren't back on the coach yet. Of course I read that the Indiana team left right away so if any of them are infected they're out there infecting others.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back