• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HMax NCAA Men's B-Ball Pool

You're chasing me right now. Tonight I got

Clemson
Carolina
Illinois
UConn

Well, as I predicted, went off the rails last night. I had Arizona in the championship, facing NC in the Elite 8. And, Iowa State facing U Conn in the other one. :oops:

Last edited:
Well, as I predicted, went off the rails last night. I had Arizona in the championship, facing NC in the Elite 8. And, Iowa State facing U Conn in the other one. :oops:
Carolina was my only loser. Had them 8n the final 4. I have Illinois beating UConn and getting to the finals. That feels like a reach at this point

Carolina was my only loser. Had them 8n the final 4. I have Illinois beating UConn and getting to the finals. That feels like a reach at this point
LOL IL got their keisters handed to them.... Fine with me as I’m a very long time UCONN fan. Once the 4 teams are in place for the Final 4 anything can happen and usually does.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back