• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

High 3-star OL Matthew Anderson is N/ Update: Made USA Today All -USA Louisiana First Team

Since I trust in our SF staff having an eye for potential talent that just need some WAY ABOVE AVERAGE coaching then I'm totally comfortable with him only getting a P5 offer from us.

Any chance LSU or the $EC can alter his plans?
If he has any dignity in him then No.
You should go with the girlfriend that liked you first for what makes you right for them.
Hopefully he has his head screwed on right and has that figured out.
Course somebody might have whispered in his ear to go with the first P5 offer that comes in and then you can always 'move up' the ladder if a 'sexier' P5 offer comes later. I hate it when commits play that game.
I call them the 'fake commits'.
They are only committed until something better in their eyes comes knockin later.
I hate those 'fake commits'.
I don't care if anybody nails me to the Cross for it either.

You should go with the girlfriend that liked you first for what makes you right for them.
Course somebody might have whispered in his ear to go with the first P5 offer that comes in and then you can always 'move up' the ladder if a 'sexier' P5 offer comes later. I hate it when commits play that game.
They are only committed until something better in their eyes comes knockin later.

If folks take the time to read this kids story that is attached to may of the tweets in this thread he is all 'N'. This kid is playing for him mom and his head and character are in the right place. Me personally I think he is all N and there is nothing to worry about.

As for the rest of you post...slow down...:)

How many 18 year old kids have their head screwed on straight?

I'm guessing you are a glass half empty kind of guy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back