• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

High 3 * DE Hayden Schwartz Has Decommitted; Commits To MN

FWIW, I don't know when Nash's dad graduated from high schooll, but I know that his uncle was one year older and playing at Chamberlain at the same time as Bryan was playing for Miller, and they played each other every year. South Dakota is a small world, so I guarantee that his family would have mentioned that.

Who hosted Hayden when he visited?

Ty Robinson was his host

Glad to see it! Reminds me a lot of Pheldarius Payne on his highlight video. If this kid puts on weight, then he will be a good looking DE in the future. Excited about this one, for sure. Frame and Motor along the DL can be hard to find...especially ones that others in the B1G wanted.

Welcome and excited to see what this one turns into. I can definitely see Ben Stille type of future (multiple year starter) if he develops!

Glad to see it! Reminds me a lot of Pheldarius Payne on his highlight video. If this kid puts on weight, then he will be a good looking DE in the future. Excited about this one, for sure. Frame and Motor along the DL can be hard to find...especially ones that others in the B1G wanted.

Welcome and excited to see what this one turns into. I can definitely see Ben Stille type of future (multiple year starter) if he develops!
6'5" 235

Can’t remember the name. South side of campus with parking lot south of it on other side of street. Only stayed at Augie one semester and transferred so can’t remember a lot. Loved the atmosphere there, transferred for other reasons.
Stavig is one of the two dorms that are called "the towers" because they're so much taller than the rest. Stavig is usually where they put freshmen, and I think that that's been the case since the late 80s, so it's the likely place. If you have to ride up elevators to haul stuff in or out, you were likely in Stavig.

It's interesting how for a coaching staff and program that are supposedly imploding, a not-naïve former NFL linebacker from South Dakota who lives in Jacksonville seemed to be impressed with the staff, facilities, academic programs, and especially the values and family feeling of the players. Either Frost & co. are doing a better job than the Chicken Littles will be able to acknowledge, or else he's a world-class fake.

It's interesting how for a coaching staff and program that are supposedly imploding, a not-naïve former NFL linebacker from South Dakota who lives in Jacksonville seemed to be impressed with the staff, facilities, academic programs, and especially the values and family feeling of the players. Either Frost & co. are doing a better job than the Chicken Littles will be able to acknowledge, or else he's a world-class fake.
How is this any different when we were singing the praises of Kurt Warner and Keyshawn Johnson?

Stavig is one of the two dorms that are called "the towers" because they're so much taller than the rest. Stavig is usually where they put freshmen, and I think that that's been the case since the late 80s, so it's the likely place. If you have to ride up elevators to haul stuff in or out, you were likely in Stavig.
That wasn’t it. I remember dorms they called towers kind of in middle of campus that I visited once to see upperclassmen. It’s been a long time but my dorm was 3 or 4 stories and the front door faced south. My room was on north side and I could see the big open area in middle of campus at the time. Was 1990 so my memory might be foggy

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back