• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

High 3 * DE Hayden Schwartz Has Decommitted; Commits To MN

What are we exclaiming? The suspense is killing me....

Capture.JPG

C

If you want to be a boat rower for the used car salesman, good luck. After what that staff did to the kid from Camdenton, MO, I will never have any respect, but at least the kid found a P5 landing spot. Here's to hoping he regrets it for the next 4-5 years.

Last edited:

As long as we have a good long snapper and holder. It's really a group effort. Good long snappers are hard to come by, holders not so much.

If you want to be a boat rower for the used car salesman, good luck. After what that staff did to the kid from Camdenton, MO, I will never have any respect, but at least the kid found a P5 landing spot. Here's to hoping he regrets it for the next 4-5 years.

Interesting take in a thread dedicated to a guy most people assume Frost moved on from. Wonder how Ashton Hayes feels less than a week before signing day? This wasn't his decision.

Interesting take in a thread dedicated to a guy most people assume Frost moved on from. Wonder how Ashton Hayes feels less than a week before signing day? This wasn't his decision.
Well, transfer portal, desperate times etc
This isnt even your younger bros recruitment any more,let alone your fathers.
I hope it changes

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back