• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked HEY David!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
About time you got the tailgate pictures posted!:nod::nod::nod:

We always look forward to them!:wave:

...im thinking I may give in and go to one this year, pictures may help me finally jump on the bandwagon

Yea Skunk, I'm with Smoker on this one, I was walking around with him, met his brother (George?) and never saw his camera nor his lovely wife Donna at the tailgate. I had mine but only shot a couple pics, I will be back for the early tailgate for Arky St. and will bring my camera again, hope to get some pictures of Smokers breakfast burritos..... yum! Hope he remembers the horseradish mustard sauce! :) BBR

Yea Skunk, I'm with Smoker on this one, I was walking around with him, met his brother (George?) and never saw his camera nor his lovely wife Donna at the tailgate. I had mine but only shot a couple pics, I will be back for the early tailgate for Arky St. and will bring my camera again, hope to get some pictures of Smokers breakfast burritos..... yum! Hope he remembers the horseradish mustard sauce! :) BBR[/QUO
yes, need to remember the horseradish and tobasco sauce,

I have them ready to post. Going to bed after a long day getting ready for UCLA. I will post some in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back