• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Help Johnny Rodgers niece win a modeling contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Johnny Rodgers niece is in a contest to become the Seagram's Cover Girl. Details are below the picture.

tiffanymack.jpg

I'm Tiffany Mack representing the Huskers in Charlotte, NC... I'm a big Husker Fan, and I'm even a bigger fan of number 20 my Uncle Johnny "The Jet" Rodgers.

I recently started modeling this year in 2013. I always thought about modeling, but the opportunity never presented itself until now with the Seagrams Cover Girl Competition. I am a old fashion girl,with old fashion values. I want to inspire other young ladies to follow their dreams.

Like Johnny I give everything my all. I hope in the future I can be a Broadcaster. I would love to be a commentator for Big 10 Sports.

Please help me win Seagrams Cover Model by going to Johnny "The Jet" Rodgers facebook page and vote. The link is below

https://www.facebook.com/johnnythejetrodgers

Find my picture Tiffany Mack on Johnny's face book page and click the link for Seagrams below my picture and vote. The deadline isl August 30th, you can vote once a day. I'm running second place. I need your vote to win.

GO BIG RED. Bring the Big Ten trophy back to Lincoln. Good luck with this new season.

Tiffany Mack

Last edited:

Done, but she is still behind by a large margin, 9791 to 4523. WE NEED MORE VOTERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back