• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Has any school ever….

Right and who says DK stays? Missouri is much better;) If Raiola is true then expect some action....and will him starting be part of the story? If so goodbye backups. Even crazier Casey Thompson might be back. CT with no Wr though....he was running like a crazed man last time he was here.

Just a reminder that Harrison Beck was an elite 11 qb.
Who could forget this all-time favorite from Evelyn Beck-Bothwell, Harrison's mom, who complained to the media that her son was upset because Joe Ganz was receiving more practice reps behind starter Zac Taylor.

She said HB would've beaten out Taylor for the starting QB job if the coaches were more fair. She said Taylor is "just OK" and that "it'd be different if he was sitting behind Matt Leinart or Brady Quinn."

Taylor was named B12 Offensive Player of the Year. Does she also think HB would do a better job coaching the Bengals?

Signed 2 Elite 11 QB’s in the same recruiting class?

Say what you want about Rhule, but anytime you lock up 2 of the top 11 QB’s in the same recruiting class…..coming off a 5-6 season…..wow!

FACT SECTION
There are more than 11 QBs in the Elite 11. The Elite 11 oranization starts out with several hundreds high school QBs. Here's a quote: "Currently 20 quarterbacks are chosen participate [in the finals]. In the past, from 12 to 24 have been selected to the finals, with 400-500 total quarterbacks participating in regional events".

This was from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_11

Dylan Railoa is a five star QB ranked as such by all four major recruiting services, and ranked the third best available QB in this recruiting class.

Daniel Kaelin is a three star QB, ranked as the 48th best available QB in this recruiting class.

OPINION SECTION
I'm super-hyper-ultra excited to get both of these guys! Dylan seems like potential program changer, and Daniel seems like an extremely capable QB.

I'm looking forward to seeing either or both of these guys play! And win!

GBR!

Right and who says DK stays? Missouri is much better;) If Raiola is true then expect some action....and will him starting be part of the story? If so goodbye backups. Even crazier Casey Thompson might be back. CT with no Wr though....he was running like a crazed man last time he was here.
we will have a much better idea after Spring practice

Last edited:
FACT SECTION
There are more than 11 QBs in the Elite 11. The Elite 11 oranization starts out with several hundreds high school QBs. Here's a quote: "Currently 20 quarterbacks are chosen participate [in the finals]. In the past, from 12 to 24 have been selected to the finals, with 400-500 total quarterbacks participating in regional events".

This was from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_11

Dylan Railoa is a five star QB ranked as such by all four major recruiting services, and ranked the third best available QB in this recruiting class.

Daniel Kaelin is a three star QB, ranked as the 48th best available QB in this recruiting class.

OPINION SECTION
I'm super-hyper-ultra excited to get both of these guys! Dylan seems like potential program changer, and Daniel seems like an extremely capable QB.

I'm looking forward to seeing either or both of these guys play! And win!

GBR!
Think DK was a 4 star after Elite 11 and to start his senior year, but got downgraded to a high 3 star after a less than great senior year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back