• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Harper Murray

She may not lose scholie, but prob lose NIL$, which will force her out. How does someone making NIL make such bad decisions about small $ trinkets ? Really really dumb. I surely hope our other athletes learn from others mistakes.
I agree this is a really, really dumb thing for her to do. I was ok with keeping her on the team after the DUI because it was a misdemeanor first-time offense. However, this shoplifting thing shows she is exhibiting a pattern of bad behavior that is troubling. I don't know if she should be kicked off the team or not, but whatever punishment John Cook imposes on her needs to be severe. If Cook decides Murray no longer deserves to play for Nebraska, I would be ok with that.

With all her legal troubles, will Cook keep her on the team?

Sounds like she has some real issues with alcohol and character issues.

With all her legal troubles, will Cook keep her on the team?

Sounds like she has some real issues with alcohol and character issues.
There needs to be some serious consequences for Murray. Loss of NIL money, suspension for at least a couple matches to start next season, and perhaps other things that I can't think of.

I would also say that if you go by the "three strikes and you're out" rule, she is down to her final strike. One more stupid action, no matter how minor, and she should be kicked off the team.

I don't know. I did a lot of dumb **** when I was that age and I needed the support I got, if I would have been thrown away it wouldn't have ended like it has now (good).

I could have looked past this one, but......
I really was trying to avoid coming back here and commenting, but there were obvious signs something was wrong. Don't know what's going, hope she gets help, but honestly I have never put athletes on pedestals. I don't care about here athletically I care about her personally. If she never plays volleyball again but becomes a productive member of society then it's a win.

As good as Ms. Murray is, the fact that Krause is back and Landfair (former All-American, 3 time All Big Ten) is coming in it probably will be good for her to redshirt this year. A year to mature in all aspects of life, wouldn’t be a bad idea. Of course transferring out could happen too. Not that any Husker fans want to see that happen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back