• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hard Working Heinrich Haarberg

I thought he looked much improved. My question is what was he (OR Rather the former staff NOT) doing starting in the Spring of 2021. This is his fourth spring. I remember him, perhaps in 2022 and thinking he looked pretty rough despite the big arm. It seems like there was very little development and then he was thrown in. Pun not intended. Just listening to sweet nothings in his ear (from the QB whisperer)? I just question how much actual coaching he got on true throwing fundamentals under the former staff. I have always hoped and believed he had strong potential. But it seems that there was very poor actual development. I am sorry to bring up a former staff. But I think we have every reason to be angry and disappointed.

IMO. he is clearly the back up. I think DK could use a redshirt development year (and our number three - getting in four games if he is needed).

To me this is just another way that MR is more like TO. Where The SF Staff said "yeah this guy will never be a good QB. So let's ignore him and hope he goes away." MR says, "if they are in the building we coach them. " That attitude is how TO turned walk-ons into draft picks. SF style turned great players into undrafted free agents.

My prediction is that this is the last year we get blanked in the draft.

I love HH. Loved him last year. He was forced into a tough spot last year. You could see his talent and abilities, but his confidence factor was low, and you could tell that as well. Very hesitant when throwing, and hesitant on the option pitches. All that, and you could see how talented this guy is. I hope he sticks it out at NU. I’m a big fan of his. I love hard working, competitive folks. He’s definitely that.

I love HH. Loved him last year. He was forced into a tough spot last year. You could see his talent and abilities, but his confidence factor was low, and you could tell that as well. Very hesitant when throwing, and hesitant on the option pitches. All that, and you could see how talented this guy is. I hope he sticks it out at NU. I’m a big fan of his. I love hard working, competitive folks. He’s definitely that.
Agreed, and maybe, just maybe....having DR here to push/elevate the competition and his focus has been a great thing for him.

I thought he looked much improved. My question is what was he (OR Rather the former staff NOT) doing starting in the Spring of 2021. This is his fourth spring. I remember him, perhaps in 2022 and thinking he looked pretty rough despite the big arm. It seems like there was very little development and then he was thrown in. Pun not intended. Just listening to sweet nothings in his ear (from the QB whisperer)? I just question how much actual coaching he got on true throwing fundamentals under the former staff. I have always hoped and believed he had strong potential. But it seems that there was very poor actual development. I am sorry to bring up a former staff. But I think we have every reason to be angry and disappointed.

IMO. he is clearly the back up. I think DK could use a redshirt development year (and our number three - getting in four games if he is needed).
This further solidifies my opinion of Mark Whipple as THE WORST OC in Nebraska football history. He didn’t care about development, he didn’t care about coaching, he didn’t care about anything but his one year of cash out.

He didn’t even want HH in the QB room.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back