• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Happy

Glad they are showing season 1 again ahead of season 2. I lost all my recordings when I moved and upgraded my DVR.

Just sitting down to start watching season 1 again to prime up for the new episodes. Got a fridge full of beer and a bottle of blackberry brandy in the freezer, that should do it.

My expectations were lower this season, but it started off pretty good. Exploding nuns right off the bat, followed by decapitating arrogant bicyclists, a good unexpected plot twist (Bella: "Yeah!....wait, what?") and closing with skating on blood and entrails, and a finger through a kidney. I really miss the Christmas music though, that really was the best part of the show for me.

My expectations were lower this season, but it started off pretty good. Exploding nuns right off the bat, followed by decapitating arrogant bicyclists, a good unexpected plot twist (Bella: "Yeah!....wait, what?") and closing with skating on blood and entrails, and a finger through a kidney. I really miss the Christmas music though, that really was the best part of the show for me.
I hate x-mas, but this show gets me through it, therapy

I forgot to set up the DVR, so I'm playing catch up. Dammit man.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back