• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Sorry Lava, I gotsta go with the Chiefs and Mahomes tomorrow. Brady's had his fun up in New England, it's time to move on from him and his winning every thing in site. View attachment 60119

I chose this KC design to show how good , red, white and black go together(talking about Husker alt uni's of course...haha) I hope it's a 1 point game and goes down to the wire or even OT. I don't want a 52 - 10 type game.
Huskers have to ditch the white shoes. Haven’t been worth a damn since they started wearing white shoes again in 2014. Plus, they look like crap.

I’m torn on the SB. Like the Chiefs, but would like to see some former Huskers win one also!

At the end of the first half , I'd swear I'm watching Nebraska. No running game, QB running for his life and a flag on every other play. WOW!
KC O-line has been decimated. Some of the defensive holding and personal foul calls were quite weak. Still, you've got to play with discipline, execute and overcome.

I'M DECLARING THIS GAME OVER, YOUR 2020 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS: THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS!!!

Congrats Lavonte :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back