• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Halloween Ends

As a 53-year-old Gen X'er, I never saw the Halloween films until this new trilogy. I have seen the first two and enjoyed them. I am watching the newest installment this weekend! Can't wait!

As a 53-year-old Gen X'er, I never saw the Halloween films until this new trilogy.
tom-delonge-blink182.gif

You just recently watched the original?

Last edited:

The original took my at least 5 attempts to get completely through the movie. It was the scariest movie I'd ever seen.

As a 53-year-old Gen X'er, I never saw the Halloween films until this new trilogy. I have seen the first two and enjoyed them. I am watching the newest installment this weekend! Can't wait!

I haven't watched a Halloween movie since number 3 that had nothing to do with Micheal Meyers.

To me, the first one seems dull. I haven't been able to get through it, which is weird because I really like John Carpenter movies, and really really like his music. I guess maybe that's part of my mental block, the music for Halloween is lame as hell. It's the same thing, repeated on different keys. Not his finest work.

I have to admit I hadn't seen any of them until this October. They had a Halloween marathon showing all of them. I got hooked and watched them all. Pretty good too.

Went to the Halloween Ends movie a couple weeks ago.

I liked Halloween H2O better.

I have to admit I hadn't seen any of them until this October. They had a Halloween marathon showing all of them. I got hooked and watched them all. Pretty good too.

Went to the Halloween Ends movie a couple weeks ago.

I liked Halloween H2O better.

Yup.
I liked H2O.
Since then, I think the 2018 movie is the only one I've seen. Didn't like it as much, so I haven't watched any of the others. Not sure if I ever will.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back