• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Rowdy Reddy Piper

Don't Bother Runnin'...
5 Year Member
I love these characters, and I'll be honest, the trailer makes it look like there is going to be at least one (Rocket) that won't make it to the end of the movie. I sure hope I'm wrong about that, he's probably my favorite. I really hope they don't off any of them, but man...

Went and watched this movie today. I enjoyed it quite a bit and it moves along pretty fast for a 2 1/2 hour movie.
There was some fluff that they could have cut from the movie, but it did have some very cool scenes. I wont say much more about the movie as I don't want to spoil any of it. The jumpsuits they had to wear scene was pretty funny to me.

Saw it Saturday night. I liked it.
I saw it Saturday morning.
I also liked it.

Props to Star-Lord for dropping the first ever F-bomb in the MCU!!

fbomb-bomb.gif

It was a fitting end to the series. It tied things up nicely.
I've since learned that Gamora originally was going to die in GOTG vol.2, but Gunn eventually decided to have her die in Avengers:Infinity War because it would be better for her story arc and would be able to cement her and Peters love for each other

it might be a good movie but wont ever live up to its true potential due to disney's ongoing issues.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back