• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jahkeem Green Is On Campus; Officially N

Very true. I live in Central Florida and the public schools are having a hard time getting kids into U of F. Not only are the admission scores insane, but the overall criteria on evaluation is ridiculous. Just had a neighbor get into Brown and Princeton, but not Florida. Some kids are taking advantage of the rule that you are guaranteed admission if you graduate from a state community college. Which may actually be hurting the acceptance process due to them having to acquiesce to that rule. i.e overall numbers.
There are some big money private schools here with 30k annual tuitions that are getting kids in. Meanwhile UCF gets bigger, and bigger and bigger....
Yeah, UCF is HUGE at this point. I believe it's one of the largest universities, enrollment-wise, in the country at this point? Am I making that up?

Yeah, UCF is HUGE at this point. I believe it's one of the largest universities, enrollment-wise, in the country at this point? Am I making that up?
Nope.

uh oh.... Twelve and Skerfan stirring up trouble...... again.
Not trying to stir up trouble, just saying there are signs we might not get this one. If people on here didn't at least think that was a possibility it wouldn't even be a topic of discussion. He may end up at Nebraska but with no signed paperwork (for a legit reason) and he is still taking visits a month before he is scheduled to report and tweeting positive things about them I doubt anyone on the coaching staff thinks this guy is in the bag.

Not trying to stir up trouble, just saying there are signs we might not get this one. If people on here didn't at least think that was a possibility it wouldn't even be a topic of discussion. He may end up at Nebraska but with no signed paperwork (for a legit reason) and he is still taking visits a month before he is scheduled to report and tweeting positive things about them I doubt anyone on the coaching staff thinks this guy is in the bag.
They are all risky until they get to Lincoln with paperwork signed lol

Time for a thread bump ... 10 days & wake up to see if there is really Recruiting Christmas in July.

Once the LOI is signed coaches can talk about it. On the other hand would not surprise me if the first official word is when the fall 105 man roster is released.

Bottom line is could happen so many ways. :) :)

Mr green is just playing nice with all schools, cause he knows that neb could withdraw its offer just as easily. So hes keeping all options open, which is wise. NEB NEEDS YOU J.

I wouldnt think so, but my point was.... players have to keep all options open, cause you just never know what can happen, green is being polite to all suitors, as he should. Again.... Mr Green, we want you here Big Fella !!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back