• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

GREAT DAY FOR CORNHUSKER CAGERS!

Stiehmroller 1915

Recruit
2 Year Member
REMEMBER TO SPRING AHEAD!! Who would have thought that today would be such huge day for Cornhusker athletics! Who knows it must be "THE PROCESS";) Anyway GOOD LUCK and a huge GBR!! to the CORNHUSKER BASKETBALL TEAMS!!!!

Last edited:

I have to admit that I'm pretty excited about today. Its funny, with the hoops success this year, Bo Pelini has to be somewhat relieved that the attention is off his football program for the time being.

My why asked me yesterday, rather disgustingly, why I was watching women's basketball. I said because it's Nebraska and their star player is from Alliance. Seriously, why is that not understood?

Ladies in the Tourney Final!!!! Versus Iowa. Starts at noon central. ESPN.

I believe the men also have a game today, later. ;)

GO BIG RED!!!!!

My why asked me yesterday, rather disgustingly, why I was watching women's basketball. I said because it's Nebraska and their star player is from Alliance. Seriously, why is that not understood?

I asked myself why I was watching womens basketball.:wow:

I wish we had an assist machine like the womens team does.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back