• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Great Article on Papuchis

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMac

Recruit
5 Year Member
Great article in the OWH today on Papuchis. (Sorry, if someone could attach the link, would appreciate it).
Good insight and very entertaining about the path he took to get to the defensive coordinator position.
I, like a lot of you, were a little concerned with this promotion when there were some other big names being mentioned.
But after reading the article and understanding the role and relationship between Papuchis and Bo, I feel really good about it now.
Trust in Bo and Go Big Red.

I for one, wanted a "Splash" hire, but I'm ready to give Bo support! {See Wax!!}

Great article in the OWH today on Papuchis. (Sorry, if someone could attach the link, would appreciate it).
Good insight and very entertaining about the path he took to get to the defensive coordinator position.
I, like a lot of you, were a little concerned with this promotion when there were some other big names being mentioned.
But after reading the article and understanding the role and relationship between Papuchis and Bo, I feel really good about it now.
Trust in Bo and Go Big Red.

I agree it's a great article, maybe the best I read all year for insight into the men leading NU football. I really enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Not to drag out a wet blanket, but I don't understand why we don't get more of this type of stuff from the coaches. I know it's been discussed ad nauseum, but a little more of these types of stories would buy the coaches a ton of goodwill from the fans. :2cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back