• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Graduate Transfer CBs

Hell, I like the confidence. Jefferies believes he’s got NFL talent and wants to be THE GUY wherever he transfers to. NU could use that swagger at DB.

If there's any position you want that attitude...it's CB.

If it was just confidence, that’s cool. Really the “I need to trust the coaches that I’m not an insurance policy” thing struck me as him needing to be told he’ll start. If Fisher is that confident in it, great. But you started at Bowling Green, not the BIG, and your stat line is good, not grate. If it were only confidence, he’d be saying “I plan to go in there and show them I need to be THE GUY”, rather than they need to tell me that before a workout.

Unfortunately, we may not have the luxury of worrying about attitude at that position this year, and we don’t waste a four year scholarship if he does create an issue.

If it was just confidence, that’s cool. Really the “I need to trust the coaches that I’m not an insurance policy” thing struck me as him needing to be told he’ll start. If Fisher is that confident in it, great. But you started at Bowling Green, not the BIG, and your stat line is good, not grate. If it were only confidence, he’d be saying “I plan to go in there and show them I need to be THE GUY”, rather than they need to tell me that before a workout.

Unfortunately, we may not have the luxury of worrying about attitude at that position this year, and we don’t waste a four year scholarship if he does create an issue.

Luckily the coaches will have performance data and face to face conversations to base their decisions on. All we have is a sound byte or two.

Luckily the coaches will have performance data and face to face conversations to base their decisions on. All we have is a sound byte or two.
Oh, I won’t complain either way. I might raise an eyebrow at some things, but I won’t take issue with things Frost is doing until he gives us reason to. If he wants a guy now, it’s cool with me. I understand the reaches he’s taken in the past and so far it’s worked out.

FYI, Cameron Jefferies decided on Cincinnati a week or two ago. Just in case people were still wondering about that kid.

FYI, Cameron Jefferies decided on Cincinnati a week or two ago. Just in case people were still wondering about that kid.
14-knifetwist.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back