• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Grad Transfer WR Samori Toure' Is N

No. We can talk in PM if you would like. But the Rams upsetting the Seahawks rocked the boat on the timeline. I suppose that could help us. But the hay is in the barn right now.

Agree about this spring. We need to find our identity offensively.

Who is Liam Coen looking at for his staff?

Great news.
And now, can we focus upon guys who actually want to be here? Guys like Toure, Domann, CTB and maybe even Mills. That's far more interesting than the wailing and grinding of teeth over guys that quit on their teammates and want to move back closer to home.

Isn't it still an "if" they lose Wandale? His twitter still has everything Nebraska. All of this transfer discussion is coming from the U of K websites.

To keep the thread on track, one of the most important springs of Frost tenure with new players coming and freshmen being limited last year.
No longer an if. He is in the portal.

Love this good news! Needed some. Welcome aboard! Go Huskers!
With the loss and gain we had today it reminds me of the old saying. Where one door closes another door opens. Wandale closed the door on his time but Samori opened his. So goes the cycle of life and college football.

Welcome Samori. We all hope you will have the heart of a samurai while playing this year.

True. Not going to fault the staff for bringing in a high quality WR though. If we bring in a high quality OL guy it doesn't depend on if Mills comes back if i'm happy or sad. Bring in the best players you can.
Agree with both you and HSG. I hope he can move to the FBS easily and be a big play factor next season. We not only need a QB that can find the open receiver but a receiver that can repeatedly find a way to get open. I hope he has gotten faster than what shows in his recruiting profile:
Football Recruiting - Samori Toure - Player Profiles - ESPN
If he can catch anything that is thrown to him within reach then that would make up for his lack of speed.

Agree with both you and HSG. I hope he can move to the FBS easily and be a big play factor next season. We not only need a QB that can find the open receiver but a receiver that can repeatedly find a way to get open. I hope he has gotten faster than what shows in his recruiting profile:
Football Recruiting - Samori Toure - Player Profiles - ESPN
If he can catch anything that is thrown to him within reach then that would make up for his lack of speed.
Think of him like Tom Rathman
Not big, not super fast, he grew into it all

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back