• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Goodbye, JoJo

Not surprised. I had wondered for a while if this was coming. This is what happens when a team fails. I hope we don't lose a ton this off season. We have a lot of talent on this team that can either go pro or go to another team and play.
The 6th year senior is hurt ... has nothing to do with the team failing. This is a piss poor response to an athlete who is all heart and all Husker. His dedication, integrity and effort were second to none.

1be02fb243bc11a87e162f73b8941fc6.gif

Favorite current Husker and one of my favorite all-time! Hate to see this. Looking forward to see him play at the next level.

One of my favorite players in years. All the best to him.

I'm pretty good friends with one of the players dads. He told me before the Ohio State game that JoJo was doubtful to play as his hand is pretty messed up. I'm really glad he got to play. Probably his best game as a Husker. I am confident JoJo will have a nice pro career.

I'm pretty good friends with one of the players dads. He told me before the Ohio State game that JoJo was doubtful to play as his hand is pretty messed up. I'm really glad he got to play. Probably his best game as a Husker. I am confident JoJo will have a nice pro career.

Wow, he got that incredible interception with a bad hand. Even more amazing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back