• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Glenn Thomas is the new QB coach

Is that Spring game max 4 tickets per purchase or per person, I have ran into issues in the past getting multiple tickets, only way of avoiding that was to have other friends get on the call at the same time to get seats on different purchases in the same section and row

I'll just put it this way, and I challenge anyone who can find any team as atrocious as we were in this.
The third best receiver in total catches last year was opposing dbs, period, opposing dbs beat out Bullock, and if its only wrs, they were the second most successful, period.
Scary thing is we dropped more than the opposing dbs did.

As to the bold I thought I was trying to be very specific in that you hadn't made the initial criticism that started this discussion. I thought by throwing in "criticism for being young and not playing WR" would have been enough for you to know I was talking about someone else and not you since you never said that. At one point I even said my comment was not directed at you.

I will try and be clearer next time.
I caught that you weren’t saying I did the criticism. Certainly not offended. I thought you were sincerely asking for an explanation. I was trying to say that the whole offense should be subject to some criticism including them. You kept responding back specific to the wrs. So if anything it was me not being clear.

Scary thing is we dropped more than the opposing dbs did.
That doesn't leave many left. We had 125 passes thrown that were dropped, intercepted or missed. Down to 109 after interceptions, and likely 6 potential interceptions dropped 103.
I'm not giving our qbs much room here and believe I shouldn't. But as an example if those interceptions had been completions our qbs completion rates would have gone from 52% to 57%. Add in too many drops and were surpassing over 60% if caught, and I didn't see that in our qb play last year.
I think the qbs were at fingertip only many times or similar behind etc.
I know over the head happened a lot.
Translating what went on in practice onto the field I think we'll finally begin to see this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back