• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Givens Price the 'gem' of the class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is YOUNG, so he will fill into his BIG body anyway and wants to redshirt to get bigger and more mature. He could be a beast in 2-3 years and he is smart which is a big plus imo for offensive linemen.

He is YOUNG, so he will fill into his BIG body anyway and wants to redshirt to get bigger and more mature. He could be a beast in 2-3 years and he is smart which is a big plus imo for offensive linemen.

Absolutely. With Price's intelligence, and the fact that he's undoubtedly still going to grow into his body, Price could end up being a monster.

He is just 16 or 17 right? Will be some serious development still to come with this kid IMO and he could become a great one if it all happens in the right way and right places.

16...skipped two grades...

Ht:6'4"
Wt:278 lbs
40:5.09 secs
Bench Max:300
Squat Max:425
Shuttle:4.49
GPA:3.68
Class:2011 (High School)

He is just 16 or 17 right? Will be some serious development still to come with this kid IMO and he could become a great one if it all happens in the right way and right places.

Last edited:
Wont turn 17 until October if I remember correctly- should just be a JR in HS next year- imagine how high of a recruit he would be if he came out after next year or the year after. give him 1 yr in the strength program and by his 3rd year in Lincoln I see great things.

Wont turn 17 until October if I remember correctly- should just be a JR in HS next year- imagine how high of a recruit he would be if he came out after next year or the year after. give him 1 yr in the strength program and by his 3rd year in Lincoln I see great things.

Sounds good. Hope the young man will develop emotionally as well. That'd be my only concern here. A kid that should be a junior in high school next year, on a college campus. Wow. I'm sure the department will do everything they can to support his transition.

Great upside. Not sure what he will grow up to be. Obviously very young. Wonder about his emotional maturity.

It all depends on the coaching (teaching ) he gets. If it is anything like the coaching on the defensive side of the ball all of these OL recruits can and will make an impact on the Husker offensive for a long time,
After watching the Husker defense over the past three years I am convinced that coaching is the difference between winning and losing. Bo and company have made Prince, Hagg, Gomes,and Allen NFL draft picks this year, Dillard and Suh last year, Denard, David, and Crick next year and Meredith and who know who else the year after that.
If the offensive side of the ball (Paul ,Williams, and Henery this year) could develop as well as the defense the Huskers will be hard to stop.

It all depends on the coaching (teaching ) he gets.....If the offensive side of the ball (Paul ,Williams, and Henery this year) could develop as well as the defense the Huskers will be hard to stop.

A really big IF at this point as there appears to be a huge gap between the 2 sides of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back