• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Getting in shape for next season

David, Keep us posted please. Hope your recovery goes smoothly.

I have to have my knee replaced soon, So I'm curious as to how your recovery goes. Thank you.

Going to have a right knee replacement tomorrow so I can walk up the ramp in Memorial Stadium next fall. Dislocated my kneecap in college and the traumatic arthritis has caught up with me.

Will be offline most of the next couple of days so @Red Reign will keep an eye on things.

Buy me tickets bro, I will carry you on my back, or fall down with you on my back and everyone will laugh at us :Stickouttongue::Stickouttongue:
Hopefully all went well and you recovered

8BFB687D-621E-4B01-9C1C-9648976A2937.jpg

Going to have a right knee replacement tomorrow so I can walk up the ramp in Memorial Stadium next fall. Dislocated my kneecap in college and the traumatic arthritis has caught up with me.

Will be offline most of the next couple of days so @Red Reign will keep an eye on things.
David you are a true giant among us and praying for your speedy recovery and surgery God bless

A young guy like you...you will be in and out of the hospital the same day. You'll be doing wind sprints in three weeks and be able to hit the leg press in four. Just make sure you wear a knee brace for awhile anyway while working on the blocking sled. But don't skip the drill though...you will need to work on the sled early to get caught up on the timing. August will be here before you know it.

A young guy like you...you will be in and out of the hospital the same day. You'll be doing wind sprints in three weeks and be able to hit the leg press in four. Just make sure you wear a knee brace for awhile anyway while working on the blocking sled. But don't skip the drill though...you will need to work on the sled early to get caught up on the timing. August will be here before you know it.

It was an outpatient surgery and I did go home the same day. Starting circuit training PT on Tuesday and it does include a leg press. No blocking sled.

Recovery is improving daily. Still pretty sore and swollen. Keeping up with Physical Therapy. Doing PT virtually with an IPad.

keep going hard with the PT. It will only help, even while it is hurting. good job bro!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back