• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Get Thee To PBA @ Noon (Free Admission WBB vs Drake)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Free Admission for the game; and to Greet the returning Women's Volleyball Team, National Champion runner-ups! :Cheer2: :Cheer2: :Cheer2:

The Huskers will be recognized upon their return to Lincoln Sunday afternoon. The recognition for the Huskers' NCAA runner-up finish will take place at halftime of the women's basketball game against Drake, which tips at Noon at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The team and coaches will be introduced.

All general admission seating (sections 101, 102, 111, 112, 113, and 122) is free for Sunday's game. Fans who wish to secure a reserved ticket to guarantee a seat may purchase tickets online for $15 each.

Last edited:

Free Admission for the game; and to Greet the returning Women's Volleyball Team, National Champion runner-ups! :Cheer2: :Cheer2: :Cheer2:

The Huskers will be recognized upon their return to Lincoln Sunday afternoon. The recognition for the Huskers' NCAA runner-up finish will take place at halftime of the women's basketball game against Drake, which tips at Noon at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The team and coaches will be introduced.

All general admission seating (sections 101, 102, 111, 112, 113, and 122) is free for Sunday's game. Fans who wish to secure a reserved ticket to guarantee a seat may purchase tickets online for $15 each.

I won't make todays game, But I will be watching.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back