• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Georgia Transfer Edge MJ Sherman N

From recruiting profile last year

Great frame with college-ready size and strength. Carries 234 pounds like 220. Missed nearly all of junior season with torn ACL. Versatile enough to play inside our outside linebacker. Verified 4.53 in 40. Tremendous acceleration and change of direction. Can cover running backs and tight ends. Physical in running game. Quick to diagnose run plays. Moves well in traffic. Disengages and finds ballcarrier quickly. Strong, physical tackler. Able to turn and run in coverage. Has to show he did not lose agility with injury. Consistency needed with drop depths in zone coverage. Impact player at elite college program. First round NFL draft pick potential.

Hopefully it doesn't change in a few days!
After much prayer, respect my decision.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Ah, just kidding, it was all about the money!!!!

That is my new catch all phrase for transfers I came up with. Along the lines of the usual coach speak of "We had a great week of practice but it didn't translate onto the field." we usually hear after every loss.

After much prayer, respect my decision.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Ah, just kidding, it was all about the money!!!!

That is my new catch all phrase for transfers I came up with. Along the lines of the usual coach speak of "We had a great week of practice but it didn't translate onto the field." we usually hear after every loss.

Give it a break let's not ruin this thread

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back