• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

GB Vs. AZ

Husker Country Doc

Heisman
20 Year Member
AZ up 4 pts, under 3:00 left. Ball on GB 30.

Run on first down. Good.

PASS ON SECOND DOWN? incomplete. WTH?

Run on third down. 2:00

FG to make it a 7 pt lead. 36 yd Fg good.

WHAT IS IT WITH PRO OC'S?!

They left 40 sec on the clock for Aaron Rogers to tie the game.

Glad for GB bowing out of the playoffs. Now, just need the Puttsburg Steelers to get thrashed later tomorrow(today).... And, I hate rooting for Denver, but I just hate the Worthlessboogers from Pencilvainya .....:Biggrin:

Would have won in regulation, had they run all three downs.

I wish people would finally understand great coach's poor coach's , middle of the road coach's all seem to have one thing in common, poor time management. Andy Reid yesterday was just ridiculous at the end of the game and the calls by Bruce Arians was equally stupid, Hopefully this will finally show time management has nothing to do with how good a coach is.

I wish people would finally understand great coach's poor coach's , middle of the road coach's all seem to have one thing in common, poor time management. Andy Reid yesterday was just ridiculous at the end of the game and the calls by Bruce Arians was equally stupid, Hopefully this will finally show time management has nothing to do with how good a coach is.

:confused:

I'm a big Packers fan. I went from elated to devastated pretty quickly last night, but all things considered, I'm proud of the way the Pack played.

ALL of it is part of being a great coach.

You're only as good as your weakest link.

Poor clock management skills means you are probably a poor coach, despite all the other stuff you may do well.

Isn't in-game coaching, knowing down and distance, situation, isnt that the ESSENCE of coaching?

The pass by Arizona on the last drive was a calculated risk that was trying to use the element of surprise instead of conventional wisdom. Its not much different than Osborne passing on the two point conversion against Miami rather than using the Huskers strength against a worn down defense. Its more of an 'in the moment' decision rather than a glaring indictment of the coaches ability.

The pass by Arizona on the last drive was a calculated risk that was trying to use the element of surprise instead of conventional wisdom. Its not much different than Osborne passing on the two point conversion against Miami rather than using the Huskers strength against a worn down defense. Its more of an 'in the moment' decision rather than a glaring indictment of the coaches ability.
Arians obviously has a lot of faith in Palmer and Fitzgerald. I don't think that's irrational.

And if they'd converted the 1st down Arians would look like a genius today and the "RTDB" crowd would be praising his gutsy call.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back