• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Gary Patterson

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date

Well deserved. Coming off the year they had last year. Showing a willingness to change offensive philosophies ...

Just schedule a tougher non-conference and then maybe they're in the playoffs.

Well deserved. Coming off the year they had last year. Showing a willingness to change offensive philosophies ...

Just schedule a tougher non-conference and then maybe they're in the playoffs.

Boy am I going to be taken to woodshed for this, but I don't care. True, TCU could have use a tougher schedule but it would'nt have made any difference since the committee is just as biased as all the other poles. This wasn't about picking the best teams but picking a team who has more history and fans who will spend more money. TCU or Baylor could win 12 games all against top 20 teams by 40 points per game and still not make the top four because they don't have history or following. ESPN also did their best making sure OSU made it.

Well, TCU couldn't even fill up thier 45,000 seat stadium with the best team they have had in 75 years. Lots of empty seats there in thier finally against Iowa State.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back