• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #4 vs Rutgers - 5-10-21 - 10 am - Baindon Field

Holy crap. I aged 10 years during that game. And got absolutely no work done.

Throw a guy out trying to score from second on a relay throw? By a guy playing his first half-inning at first base in his career? Insane.

Exasperating lapses leading to the white knuckle extra-inning marathons against MSU and Rutgers notwithstanding, gotta admire some of the things that brought those victories home. Spencer's (and others') resolve on the hill, solid D and hits from the unexpected in the lineup. Knew there'd be some head-banging moments, but 23-11 doesn't stink and the trip home will be a happier one....mine from work, that is!! GBR!

Holy crap. I aged 10 years during that game. And got absolutely no work done.

Throw a guy out trying to score from second on a relay throw? By a guy playing his first half-inning at first base in his career? Insane.
Turns out the guy was trying to score from first....oh well, it sounded good! ;)

I think Spencer just added $500K to his future contract by showing his extended versatility today!

Wow, what an emotional game of highs and lows. Straight guts to win this one! Tip of the cap to seldom used Emmett Olson. Rutgers had momentum after the first 2 innings and Olson put up 2 innings of 0 and started another inning that ended in 0. Big time from the freshmen.

Good to see Koty Frank bounce back. 9 pitchers used in the 13 inning win, wow. Also, what a weekend from Luke Roskam, wow.

23-11 with 3 series (10 games) left.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back