• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #4 vs Rutgers - 5-10-21 - 10 am - Baindon Field

Without us, Rutgers would not even be considered to get into the ncaa tourney.

I believe, they are out of it, now :)
Revenge is sweet!!! :thumbsup::Biggrin:rive::Mfclap::Stirthepot::Taunt:

Last edited:
See you all later, o.k.? I got up much earlier than I have to. Without baseball, I would never get up early. :)

:Wave:

p.s.

We vent and moan, but we do love our Huskers! They are like our kids, right? ;)

Was lurking pretty much the second half as well as the extra innings due to being at work.

Unbelievable, that was Michigan St all over again.

Huge win. With being a half game out, Mich and Indiana playing each other this weekend, and five upcoming games against those two teams; they again control their destiny.

Really wanted to log in just to say thank you for those that did all of the play by play on the site today.

You are all great!

Was lurking pretty much the second half as well as the extra innings due to being at work.

Unbelievable, that was Michigan St all over again.

Huge win. With being a half game out, Mich and Indiana playing each other this weekend, and five upcoming games against those two teams; they again control their destiny.

Really wanted to log in just to say thank you for those that did all of the play by play on the site today.

You are all great!
We all thank you!! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back