• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #20, Wed 1/20 @ MICHIGAN STATE 5:30 pm CST, BTN

Great wins for the Huskers tonight. Good to see Nebraska playing respectable basketball again. Lets keep it going.

You all can thank me for the win! Every time I would put the game on Mich would sink a three and do good so I would switch the channel. I would wait awhile and turn the channel back to the game and we would be close or ahead but , damn soon as I was watching BOOM Mich would sink another three and go on a run. Thus at the end of the game I made sure that I was watching the History channel!

You all can thank me for the win! Every time I would put the game on Mich would sink a three and do good so I would switch the channel. I would wait awhile and turn the channel back to the game and we would be close or ahead but , damn soon as I was watching BOOM Mich would sink another three and go on a run. Thus at the end of the game I made sure that I was watching the History channel!

We all are eternally grateful to you, Skunkman!! :bow:

Yeah, you should have such "stinking" powers! :lol:

I wish I would have been watching the History Channel. Lost 5 years of my life watching the final 2 minutes.

Paid For by your local association of Cardiologists! :Biggrin: (and that's just the Men's Game! :lol:)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back