• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #2 - Huskers host Hawkeyes - Saturday & finish Sunday @11 am Ctrl * 4-27&28-2024 * Haymarket Park

My cousin did all that stuff in high school and college
He was great!! I only did the short runs!! ;)
In the army, we had to run all the time and Rangers and Paratroopers twice as much.

I actually didn’t enjoy it. But I did it because I knew it was required and good for me.

My wife, on the other hand, took it up as a hobby.

She ran 13 full marathons before she finally gave it up for lesser stuff like kayaking.

She did New York City, Chicago, Marine Corps, Disney, and a bunch of other lesser known marathons.

Craziest thing she ever did was the “Goofy Challenge” at Disney

Which was a full marathon on Saturday and a half marathon on Sunday.

I thought the woman was crazy!

Carey will be up
rh vs rhp

no outs, as yet!!

men on 1st/2nd

0for1

bunt shown
pulls it back
up/in
1-0 count

In the army, we had to run all the time and Rangers and Paratroopers twice as much.

I actually didn’t enjoy it. But I did it because I knew it was required and good for me.

My wife, on the other hand, took it up as a hobby.

She ran 13 full marathons before she finally gave it up for lesser stuff like kayaking.

She did New York City, Chicago, Marine Corps, Disney, and a bunch of other lesser known marathons.

Craziest thing she ever did was the “Goofy Challenge” at Disney

Which was a full marathon on Saturday and a half marathon on Sunday.

I thought the woman was crazy!

I used to run 10K's and Half Marathons as a young officer until promotions this more hours cut into that

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back