• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #2 Cancelled (Will not be made up) - Game#3 - Nebraska @Charleston - Saturday - 3-2 24 - 5 pm Ctrl

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Due to severe weather in the area, today’s Nebraska baseball game at College of Charleston has been canceled.
Saturday’s matchup can be seen on FloBaseball, while fans can listen to Dave Gustafson and Ben McLaughlin call the action on the Huskers Radio Network.

Friday’s game will not be rescheduled this weekend. Nebraska and Charleston continue the weekend series tomorrow at 5 p.m. CT at Patriots Point in Mount Pleasant, S.C.

Saturday’s matchup can be seen on FloBaseball, while fans can listen to Dave Gustafson and Ben McLaughlin call the action on the Huskers Radio Network.

On my phone app, so will fill in info before game time.

GO BIG RED!!

Last edited:

HUSKERS STAGE NINTH-INNING RALLY, THEN WIN IN EXTRAS​

Last edited:
Audio:

Looks like there may be a weather delay, folks! Rain!

The other college nearby cancelled their game and will
play a dh tomorrow. We are still waiting to see if we do
play today.

Well, I was watching last night's GSW/NYK game before coming up.

Looks like I may be watching the rest of it sooner. Hope not!

Staying tuned with audio. Will let you know asap if there are any
decisions on today's game.

If this game is called, I will just change the thread title to a dh, hoping we get to play them tomorrow!! It just started to snow, here in Poky, again. They will be driving over the mountain, from SLC Airport!! Oy!! :Thumbsdown:

My family is flying in tomorrow from Port Orchard, Wash. They will be thrilled!! ;) :Sarcasm::Sarcastic:

Last edited:

I hate waiting in limbo!! I will give it another 15 minutes, if that. I have other things I can do.
I wish they would be more attentive to our sitting around, waiting for a word on the possibility
of a postponement. As long as this robot is yakking, I would imagine they will finally let us know
what is going on? :Sleep::Sleep::Sleep::Sleep::Sleep::Sleep: ;)

Well, I signed off and got back on, only to see, they are no longer showing any signs of a baseball game scheduled to be played. No "buttons" to click on for today's game, folks. So, going out on a limb, saying, no baseball today.

I will get back on later on and find out what the possible schedule is for tomorrow.

GO BIG RED!!! ":Wave:

Not sure if audio will be up at 4:30 or 5:00 pm central.

When you click on, look for the line for the baseball game.

Last edited:
In my part of pokey overnight, we had a power outage
we're still out and I've been outside shoveling. As soon as I'm done, it starts to hail. Looks like I won't be on today.

Snow sucks, unless it's in the mountains!

Now it says audio at 3:30 ctrl
Game should be 4 pm
Good luck..

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back