• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #13, Huskers defeat Prairie View A&M 81-50 Tue, 12/22 @ PBA

NU Scoring

White 19
Shields 19
Webster 10
McVeigh 9
Parker 8
Fuller 7
Morrow 4
Jacobson 3
Watson 2
Hammond 0
Evelyn 0
Trueblood 0
Borchardt 0

Way to go HUSKERS. :clap:

Funny game is right HIO. I wasn't sure if they were trying to win or lose. They got the win though and that's what counts.

Way to go HUSKERS. :clap:

Funny game is right HIO. I wasn't sure if they were trying to win or lose. They got the win though and that's what counts.

Yeah, there is some talent there but we are missing a big man and the smaller guys trying to fill into that role can probably get the job done eventually but they lack experience so that is a double whammy. We are so young and wildly inconsistent. Our first trip thru the Big Ten with all these players is going to be a rough ride.

Must have had a lot of sloppiness, as usual. Why else complain about a landslide win, with exceptions! :lol:

This team has a long way to go.

Happy for their win, though. :clap:

This team tends to play in spurts. I am glad that they finally decided to start playing a little in the second half.

Must have had a lot of sloppiness, as usual. Why else complain about a landslide win, with exceptions! :lol:

This team has a long way to go.

Happy for their win, though. :clap:

The last 8 minutes of the first half featured some of he worst play you will ever see from a Nebraska team. I think Miles said they had nine turnovers from 7 different players. Both ends of the court were bad. Before that, we weren't playing well but we were getting away with it. The second half, they played actually really well. But the quality of the opponent tends to lead you to believe you should never be trailing in the second half--which we were at one point.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back