• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #10, Wed, 12/9 – Huskers @ Creighton, 7:00 pm CST, CBS Sports

Just a dismal performance. Hard to find any positives outside of White who played great with 28 points and several steals.

Shields stunk tonight. Hammond looked so scared early. He did manage to do a few nice things. Jacobson finally hit two jumpers in the second half. Outside of White, I can't remember the last 15 foot jumper that we have hit. We are in a shooting slump and players are not stepping up with any confidence.

Webster got a lot of garbage points at the end but other than that, no one can say they played well.

This game was just a total clunker.

I was dumping on Miles last year for tweeting/twittering too much. When this season started I thought we might have a better team with Petteway(?) gone. I thought the rest of the team might start playing together better without him. It looks like the same crap as last year. I would think after four years we might see better coaching. Guess not.

I think we are a lot better this year. Didn't play well tonight though.

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

Defensively, I don't know why we kept giving the CU big man the left hand. We are really in trouble when we have to play any team with a good big man.

NU Scoring:

White 28:) (58 in last two games)
Webster 15 (a lot of garbage points at end)
Shields 6:mad: (Played scared all night-terrified in fact)
Jacobson 6
Hammond 6
Parker 4
Morrow 2
Watson 0 (Dreadful night all around)
McVeigh 0
Evelyn 0

I think we are a lot better this year. Didn't play well tonight though.

Honestly, I thought our offense looked pretty inept tonight. I had a hard time distinguishing our offense tonight (emphasis on tonight) from that much of last season.

Honestly, I thought our offense looked pretty inept tonight. I had a hard time distinguishing our offense tonight (emphasis on tonight) from that much of last season.

Until tonight looks like the norm as it did last season, I am not going to play the 'chicken little' card that is so popular with many Husker fans. We are a very young team that relies on new players...there are going to be struggles. I thought we all realized this.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back