• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Future Husker QB Johnny Stanton with a HUGE night tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heads not in the sand....I know allot more than you think....I just don't spend my time peddling rumors like you do........then again I don't look at the National Enquirer in the line at the supermarket either....

Bottom line, for those that are pushing this 'Bo need's to go agenda'...who are you going to get thats better? Same stuff I head when Coach Osborne was in this first 10-15 years as coach at Nebraska....thank God those who were really in charge (i.e. Coach Devaney) understood the lay of the land and didn't allow themselves to get sucked into such a conversation....nor will Coach Osborne....

Like I said recruits read this board and others....then again most of those kid are smart enough to know what is what....

Keep your head in sand all you want but things are not all well in lincoln

Last edited:

All I asked is IF we have a coaching change does STANTON still come....its not an outrageous question...dismissing it like its an attempt at trolling is short sighted....

Your prasing Stanton is not where you were trying to take this thread....so no it didn't get overlooked had you stopped posting at that point....you turned it towards the whole new coach thing....just so we keep the record straight....its a legit question if you facts to back it up....not rumors....and unless you know something I don't good luck presenting any facts from a reliable source....so no my heads not in the sand....but its not in rumors either...I found out in my carrer that will bite you in the butt more times than not....just sayin'.....

As for recruting....I hope kids are not reading this stuff....but hey they know better anyway....

And I asked a Stanton related question ...its a legit question to ask...apparently where I praised him got overlooked

The reason I posted the question was mainly because some of the things I heard people saying after the game was as nasty as I have ever heard about Bo and Co and as I was hearing it I started to wonder for the first time about the scenario I presented ....its possible but I hope it doesnt actually happen.....as of now anyway

You must have been in a different section than me....I never heard any of that in or after the game....but with that being said I have no doubt what you are saying is the truth....

However....thats a fan base....and the same thing happened with Coach Osborne in the late 70's to mid 80's.....

Nor do I think Coach Osborne is even entertaining the possibility.....

The reason I posted the question was mainly because some of the things I heard people saying after the game was as nasty as I have ever heard about Bo and Co and as I was hearing it I started to wonder for the first time about the scenario I presented ....its possible but I hope it doesnt actually happen.....as of now anyway

You must have been in a different section than me....I never heard any of that in or after the game....but with that being said I have no doubt what you are saying is the truth....

However....thats a fan base....and the same thing happened with Coach Osborne in the late 70's to mid 80's.....

Nor do I think Coach Osborne is even entertaining the possibility.....

not the 80's but certainly from 74 to 78 as I recall, Nu played clemson for a nc after the the 90 or 81 season, 80 I think, could be wrong

Anyone that thinks Osborne is going to get rid of Bo is brain dead. I'm not happy with the defense right now either, but I'm sticking with Bo.

And I asked a Stanton related question ...its a legit question to ask...apparently where I praised him got overlooked

No this IS NOT a legit question to ask. It's pot stirring and your a troll. And other then you, there has been NO talk whatsoever in Lincoln about Bo going anywhere....PERIOD. The guy losses one game and YOU think he is going somewhere? Like RR stated, recruits read these you (fill in the blank). If you were a TRUE Husker fan, you wouldn't post these comments. Bo is a great coach, and just because he shows some loyalty to his coaching staff, that is not a bad thing, that is GOOD thing. Last time I checked, the offensive line is not responsible for tackling.

wow...just wow...lighten up ...I dont think he is going anywhere, but like I said what I heard after the game from fans the bloom is off the rose and people are not happy.....also I now realize how pointless it is to follow recruiting to closely...its all a crapshoot so I refuse to get remotely excited about who commits or decommits ...its just a waste of time

wow...just wow...lighten up ...I dont think he is going anywhere, but like I said what I heard after the game from fans the bloom is off the rose and people are not happy.....also I now realize how pointless it is to follow recruiting to closely...its all a crapshoot so I refuse to get remotely excited about who commits or decommits ...its just a waste of time

In that case it makes total sense for you to frequent a message board dedicated to Nebraska recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back