• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fuller Makes Cut to 11: Nebraska In

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Nebraska makes the list along with:

Alabama, UCLA, Kansas, Penn State, TCU, BC, UConn, Miami, Rutgers, and Georgia Tech.

Nebraska, Penn State, and Rutgers are widely considered to be favorites.

I think we take Armstrong as the QB in this class and Fuller stays out East....just my opinion....appears to be a great athlete....I just don't see him as a quarterback....

Plus, these lists have to be something that the recruiting services encourage and push...drives me crazy....I hate it....

Last edited:
Conversation on 24/7's main board, 'The Blue Board', that I enjoyed:
Michigan Fan 1: He better not go to Nebraska, don't feel like facing him for four years. :lol:

Michigan Fan 2: [Agrees]. Why he can't he just stay out of the Big Ten? This kid is a stud and would be a nightmare to face. Fuller at Nebraska could turn into a Bobby Newcombe type player, and we all know how fun that would be for opponents.

Nebraska makes the list along with:

Alabama, UCLA, Kansas, Penn State, TCU, BC, UConn, Miami, Rutgers, and Georgia Tech.

Nebraska, Penn State, and Rutgers are widely considered to be favorites.

I think we take Armstrong as the QB in this class and Fuller stays out East....just my opinion....appears to be a great athlete....I just don't see him as a quarterback....

Plus, these lists have to be something that the recruitning services encourage and push...drives me crazy....

Conversation on 24/7's main board, 'The Blue Board', that I enjoyed:

You guys are amazing. Thanks for doing what you do. I wished I understood half of this recruiting stuff.

I hate when a kid drops his teams to the final 12 or so....that is really not cutting anything but playing it along....just another thing that has turned me off some on recruiting plus what some coaches have told me.

I hate when a kid drops his teams to the final 12 or so....that is really not cutting anything but playing it along....just another thing that has turned me off some on recruiting plus what some coaches have told me.

Agreed.....are you really "narrowing it" when you go from 20 to 11. I mean, technically yes.....but until you get it cut to around 5 schools will you really learn anything about those places. It will all get mixed together.

I agree. This kid seems to be enjoying the attention a little too much.

If Penn St and Rutgers are his front runners along with NU, I don't see why we couldn't pull him other than distance if he really wanted to stay close to home. But I think we can get this kid. It may go down to the last day though as he doesn't look to be rushing a commitment.

Agreed.....are you really "narrowing it" when you go from 20 to 11. I mean, technically yes.....but until you get it cut to around 5 schools will you really learn anything about those places. It will all get mixed together.
Look at it this way -- our chances of getting him just sent from 5% to 9.1%.
I, for one, am stoked!

Hey RR, do you think that the fact we don't have Starling to worry about now would help a bit on gaining a commitment from Fuller or Armstrong. I know we are probably closer to getting Armstrong than Fuller but I wouldn't complain at all for getting both those guys in Lincoln.

Yes....means we are thinner especially if Turner stays at WR....which I think he will....

Hey RR, do you think that the fact we don't have Starling to worry about now would help a bit on gaining a commitment from Fuller or Armstrong. I know we are probably closer to getting Armstrong than Fuller but I wouldn't complain at all for getting both those guys in Lincoln.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back