• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frustrating to see other B1G schools STILL adding recruits

Valid points...and I hope/think you're right..All I was saying is its easier to recruit to something that's proven on the field instead of a sell job.....which was what this thread was all about...other B1G Schools adding recruits...while we were in a lull....

So true about recruiting to something proven on the field. Oh my will life be fun when we can do that!

You still hear recruits in this upcoming class talking about being a part of the rebuild. When we can recruit to the identity that is proven on the field it will be so much more effective.

Aaron Green transferred to TCU. Braylon Heard transferred to Kentucky. Both were in the same RB class as Abdullah, and both were higher rated.

And while both Green and Heard were serviceable at TCU and Kentucky, respectively, neither played in the NFL like Ameer has. All of which is to say, the best man won. The others found playing time elsewhere.

And while both Green and Heard were serviceable at TCU and Kentucky, respectively, neither played in the NFL like Ameer has. All of which is to say, the best man won. The others found playing time elsewhere.
Agreed. The cream rises to the top.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back