• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost was offered the Florida job

Silly thread and weak sauce article. Scoot came here for lots of reasons...no other new school was seriously considered. We gave him literally everything he wanted and more. UCF offered up a non-competitive raise, but it doesn't seem that Scott solicited any other actual offers, let alone an offer that was the equivalent of what we offered. He was a virtual lock given the circumstances. Moos would've had to spit in Scott's cheerios to screw this up.
Let's see, should I believe someone who is basically always wrong or should I believe a whole host of other reliably credible people who have said the opposite . . . hmmmm.

I'll get back to you with my decision.

Let's see, should I believe someone who is basically always wrong or should I believe a whole host of other reliably credible people who have said the opposite . . . hmmmm.

I'll get back to you with my decision.

Both of you (@Greatest Fan of All) need to stop the juvenile back and forth and spare the rest of us. Take it to PMs and stop hijacking the thread.

RR

I'm kind of surprised Florida was that hardcore about not letting Frost pick his own staff. I thought most schools just gave the keys to the HC and let him do his thing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back